Skip to main content

Santa Shred Completed

So 6 weeks have passed and Jamie Alderton’s 6 week santa shred has come to an end. 

Now I know I’m not going to be announced as a winner, and I’m cool with that.

I overcome fears of posting video’s of me talking to going live to an audience! Although it was only 2 people! 🙈🙈

I finished 3lbs difference to my start weight, however I had slowly increased in weight for the first 5 weeks so this weeks achievements were 7lbs! 

I liked Jamie’s style of coaching, his accessibility is second to none and he interacts with anyone who requires it! 

I’m hoping to stay in his group and aim to push on with my lifestyle changes!

Here’s to another week! 💪🏻💪🏻

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1lbO6FFrRF4DCV7mIH1iKQlrt8zV3Zgv1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight-loss Surgery

​ This is difficult writing for a number of reasons. Mainly because by logging into blogging apps it has unearthed my previous blogs. These blogs were at a time I was much happier with my weight. Still very much over weight but very different to where I am in life now!  Never the less I will continue to write and document this process.  My weight has spiralled again, the heaviest I have ever been, and now I intend to do something about it on a more physical basis. In 18 days time I fly to Egypt to have bariatric surgery.  I have decided to document the journey and one day may post it for all to see, This is me, this is my journey

Timing ⏱

I’ve thought long and hard about this blog, started typing then started over.  I wanted talk about time .... ⏱ It goes so fast, I mean already we are in May.. soon to be June, 3 weeks into the Bali challenge and times not stopping for anyone!  Time is something so precious and yet is something often used as a way out. I’m a prime example of not having enough time, or at least saying I don’t. And I  wanted to break it down... show how my time was spent and how it could be improved, but instead: I want to emphasis on timing..  When things happen and how it affects us... There have been some times in my life when things have been bad.  I hit some serious low points... One thing consistant at all of those times was my support.. my family were amazing, but an unexpected friendship formed at just the right TIME Aaron Aaron is my age, we played in the same rugby team. Aaron was, well different. He was a lads lad and wouldn’t think twice about abusing someone.  He...

10,000 steps

Anyone entering into a new lifestyle of tracking food naturally tend to start counting steps.  They go hand in hand We get fitness watches, step counters and debate the best accuracy between fitbit and iWatch There seems to be this daily target of 10,000 steps  We all aim for it... but why? I understand it brings with it a level of effort required to get to that benchmark but for some this requires way more energy than others For example.. Diren Kartel, pioneer of #neatup247 will do 10,000 steps in his sleep!  Watch his stories and he is on the move ALL the time Doing a informative video - he bounces about Cooking - he dances Meeting a friend - he walks Grabbing a coffee - he walks From experience.. my normal daily steps was averaging 2000/3000 at a push aiming for 10,000 would be over 3x my normal movement Would I be able to lift 3x my deadlift PB without prior training? One thing I picked up from James Clear - Atomic Habits is that forming a habit is about 1% at a time ...