Skip to main content

Weekly Round Up



It’s time for the Bali3.0 weekly round up.

Positives
• Average weight down by 3.5lbs
• 9.5 inches lost throughout various body points
• 3 x gym sessions completed
• 1 x swimming session of 20 lengths conpleted
• sleep has been good
• weekly blog written

Negatives
• only hit 47,200 steps at time of writting
• had a bout of illness

Round up

This week will go down as a success, weight was shifted and inches lost. However I still felt flat, wasn’t as motivated to get shit done! 

I sat in the gym car park for an hour Wednesday,then went home! 

A number of reasons this happened;
1. I was on phone for work
2. My interview hadn’t gone the way I wanted and I wasnt successful

But really, this is me finding an excuse! 

Thursday though was a highlight, for the first time in years I weighed under 400lbs! This was massive for me and has really got me to push on! 

Next week

Whats on?

No plans of concern ahead, just a calorie deficit and hard graft. 60,000 steps is a must along side weight resistance training and a hole lot of “get fucking moving”

A midweek blog will be published with this weeks topic soo keep an eye out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight-loss Surgery

​ This is difficult writing for a number of reasons. Mainly because by logging into blogging apps it has unearthed my previous blogs. These blogs were at a time I was much happier with my weight. Still very much over weight but very different to where I am in life now!  Never the less I will continue to write and document this process.  My weight has spiralled again, the heaviest I have ever been, and now I intend to do something about it on a more physical basis. In 18 days time I fly to Egypt to have bariatric surgery.  I have decided to document the journey and one day may post it for all to see, This is me, this is my journey

Timing ⏱

I’ve thought long and hard about this blog, started typing then started over.  I wanted talk about time .... ⏱ It goes so fast, I mean already we are in May.. soon to be June, 3 weeks into the Bali challenge and times not stopping for anyone!  Time is something so precious and yet is something often used as a way out. I’m a prime example of not having enough time, or at least saying I don’t. And I  wanted to break it down... show how my time was spent and how it could be improved, but instead: I want to emphasis on timing..  When things happen and how it affects us... There have been some times in my life when things have been bad.  I hit some serious low points... One thing consistant at all of those times was my support.. my family were amazing, but an unexpected friendship formed at just the right TIME Aaron Aaron is my age, we played in the same rugby team. Aaron was, well different. He was a lads lad and wouldn’t think twice about abusing someone.  He...

10,000 steps

Anyone entering into a new lifestyle of tracking food naturally tend to start counting steps.  They go hand in hand We get fitness watches, step counters and debate the best accuracy between fitbit and iWatch There seems to be this daily target of 10,000 steps  We all aim for it... but why? I understand it brings with it a level of effort required to get to that benchmark but for some this requires way more energy than others For example.. Diren Kartel, pioneer of #neatup247 will do 10,000 steps in his sleep!  Watch his stories and he is on the move ALL the time Doing a informative video - he bounces about Cooking - he dances Meeting a friend - he walks Grabbing a coffee - he walks From experience.. my normal daily steps was averaging 2000/3000 at a push aiming for 10,000 would be over 3x my normal movement Would I be able to lift 3x my deadlift PB without prior training? One thing I picked up from James Clear - Atomic Habits is that forming a habit is about 1% at a time ...